National Pie Day

Interesting fact of the Day: today is National Pie Day so go out and have some pie :)

I had another good week. During the week I was busy with school work. This semester is keeping me busy and I haven't even started the papers that go with each class. I'm sure when I start working on those I'm going to be even more busy, which of course I don't mind :)

This weekend was good I spent it with my husband and doggy. Saturday was kind of boring we just hung out at home. In the evening a lady doing a health survey for the state of Oklahoma came over and had me do a survey. I didn't mind doing it for free but I got paid 30 bucks for doing it! After then I ordered pizza and we ended the night watching a movie. On Sunday I went grocery shopping nothing big just the little stuff to keep us full till next payday. Then came home and we watched football. I was so nervous watching the first game since it was my patriots! They played good but not great but it was a win and that's all that matter :). My hubby's team didn't do so well. They lost and he was pretty upset! But at least our teams wont be playing because that could cause some hostility lol

Well that was my week/weekend.

I was going to do laundry during the day today but my hubby told me to wait till he gets home so I can wash his uniform and his hat. So I just did a couple chores and I'll do laundry when he gets home. I think I'm going to work on some crafts since I don't do homework on Mondays or Fridays lol. I figured since I only have 3 classes right now I'll do hw Tuesday-Thursday. That way it doesn't totally consume my life although this week I'm starting a paper for one of my classes so I'm sure I'll work on it on Friday and maybe this weekend.

Well I hope everyone has a great week. I have some stuff on my mind so I may write another blog sometime during the week after I sort through my thoughts!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

make the most of life

home alone