I love being a wife especially when it's to my best friend, the person that understand me even when I don't understand myself. I love that I take care of him by cooking, keeping things in order here at our house, etc. Sometimes I just feel so home sick and I miss my family more than anything! I moved to half way across the country a little over a month ago, which is in a different time zone. So it's hard for me to always get a hold of my family or even friends. I miss everyone so much! Talking to them makes me feel better at first I would call them all the time. I have tried to not call so much so that I can adjust to living here with my husband. It's just days like today that I miss my family and wish I could be with them.
Popular posts from this blog
make the most of life
A lot has happened since I last wrote on here. I'm not really sure where to start, I guess I'll start out with little things (sorry for the randomness) My hubby turned 23 and I turned 25, we didn't do much for our birthdays just dinner and spent time together. A lot has been on my mind! My hubby got moved to a new unit last week and while getting moved to the new unit he was informed that he'll be deploying soon. It took me off guard because his last unit deployed but wasn't chosen to go with them. So, I guess I had let my guard down when it came to him being deployed because I knew he wouldn't be. Then this came up and I feel like I cry every night (I've been getting better!) and the date keeps getting pushed up, which makes it harder and harder. I don't want my husband to leave. I then think, I'm not the only one going through this so I need to suck it up and just be supportive for my husband. Which is my new out look on this whole situatio...
National Pie Day
Interesting fact of the Day: today is National Pie Day so go out and have some pie :) I had another good week. During the week I was busy with school work. This semester is keeping me busy and I haven't even started the papers that go with each class. I'm sure when I start working on those I'm going to be even more busy, which of course I don't mind :) This weekend was good I spent it with my husband and doggy. Saturday was kind of boring we just hung out at home. In the evening a lady doing a health survey for the state of Oklahoma came over and had me do a survey. I didn't mind doing it for free but I got paid 30 bucks for doing it! After then I ordered pizza and we ended the night watching a movie. On Sunday I went grocery shopping nothing big just the little stuff to keep us full till next payday. Then came home and we watched football. I was so nervous watching the first game since it was my patriots! They played good but not great but it was a win and that...
Comments
Post a Comment